Its amazing what you can do when you don't turn on the TV!
Last night I had a lot to do around the house, some fun things, some not so fun things... I was determined to get them done. I got home around 6:30 from work and went right into the list.
By 10:00 I was tired, but felt very accomplished!
In 31/2 hours I...
Washed a sink full of dishes
Vacuumed the living room
Made a fun little welcome sign for the front door
Finished hanging new curtains in my bedroom- thanks Emily!
Did 2 loads of laundry
Made 2 dips for meeting we are hosting at our house tonight
Ate dinner
Chased Lola around the backyard because she carried out a blanket while I wasn't looking
Bleached our kitchen sinks- they are sparkly white now!
and Re-arranged our front porch- Now we can actually swing in the swing
That's usually a full days worth of activities, but somehow I managed to do it all in one night. I think the secret was the apron! Something about wearing an apron makes you more productive- or maybe that's just me?!
Well, I better go, a kid just came in my office who has throw up all over him...
Guess I should wear an apron at work as well!
How to get out of a spiritual desert
2 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment