This past weekend was by far one of my favorites since I have been in Houston. It didn't hurt that it was extra long! I'm not in the writing mood, so I thought I would just give you my top ten list- plus a bonus!
In no particular order...
1. Emily came to visit
2. Strawberry, vanilla, key lime and lemon cupcakes
2. Strawberry, vanilla, key lime and lemon cupcakes
3. Sunny afternoon on the beach in Galveston
4. Obedience school for Lola
5. Sunny afternoon at the local pool
6. Buffalo Grille for breakfast with 2 of my best friends
7. My first attempt at Yoga- notice I said "attempt"
8. Using my new Cricut machine and a trip to Michael's. I love crafts!
9. Church- which I am now a member of.
1o. 28 people showed up to our Barbeque that we originally planned for around 10
11. Actually celebrating a Memorial Day for the first time in 9 years!
It was a great weekend. I am thankful for the people who have given their lives for our freedom and I am thankful for the sacrifice Jesus made so we can live free eternally!
you got the net!
ReplyDelete